The early stages of Cervical cancer may be totally free of symptoms. If Cervical cell changes progress to cancer, you may begin to experience the following symptoms;
1. Abnormal vrginal bleeding such as between menstrual periods, after sex, or after menopause.
2. Moderate pain during Sexual intercourse
3. Abnormal virginal discharge
4. A massive unexplained change in your menstrual cycle.
Symptoms of advanced Cervical cancer may include the following;
1. Loss of appetite
2. Weight loss
3. Anemia as a result of abnormal vaginal bleeding.
4. Leakage of the urine or stool into the vagina. This happens when an abnormal opening develops between the vagina and the bladder or rectum.
5. Pelvic pain
6. Back pain.
7. leg pain
8. swollen leg
9. Bone fractures.
Those are the common signs and symptoms of Cervical Cancer it is important that you try your possible best to prevent these symptoms.
I hope this post was helpful. Let us know your thoughts.